Teacher In The Sand

Husband, dad, son, brother, teacher who is deployed... My record of my life in the sand box.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Yessss!

The Buckeyes finished fourth in the final BCS standings, earning an automatic spot in the four big-money bowl games.
That is what I read on ESPN.com's web site about the GAME between OSU and Notre Dame. All week long, us Ohioians were wondering if it would be OSU or Oregon. But, OSU ends up 4th in the BCS and off we go again!
Also on Friday, in the sports world is the draw for the World Cup this summer in Germany. You can follow all that madness at
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/index?cc=5901
Along with March Madness, and the Super Bowl, I doubt I will cancel my satellite t.v. connection!
Well, enough sports today.
Go bucks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home