Teacher In The Sand

Husband, dad, son, brother, teacher who is deployed... My record of my life in the sand box.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

School days

Back home it is almost time for school to start. I have always looked at the begining of school as an exciting time of the year. A new start, new clothes, new classes and where I teach a new school! It is almost like Christmas ! And for me it is sometimes-I get paid to play with all those new toys! (I teach physics) I use many things in my physics class to get student attentions. Most items come from toy stores or from workshops I attended in the summer. Well....this summer there were no workshops, and there will be no new school days for me. But I look forward to starting a new semester next year!
So to all my returning students and new ones- do your best, study a lot, learn a lot and when you leave our school be prepared to add to our lives. Have a great school year!
Meanwhile, back here in the land of what seems to be eternal hot, hot, hot. I am doing the army style of cafeteria duty-guarding the chow hall. Guess nothing changs in the army.
Fortunately it is too hot to eat a lot, or I would snack my self to and additional 10 pounds!
Here is to a new school year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home